Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

And it's off!

I mailed our USCIS application off this morning, and will be anxiously awaiting our fingerprinting date for the next 2 months I'm sure. This is the last major form for our Dossier and we are super pumped to be getting it. I think when we can finally get registered with the MOJ in Bulgaria it will seem a little bit more real and in reach. Dustin and I both still have to go have our dr.'s sign off on our medical forms but besides that we are ready to go.

We've started going around to local business to get donations for our Silent auction and benefit next weekend. I am pretty excited about it! Not only to raise the money but to allow so many family and friends to sortof be a huge part of this adoption. We are already being blessed by people who barely know us just writing checks to help fund this whole process. When Dustin and I first started this journey the one thing that I didn't worry about, and still don't, is how we were going to fund this. This is totally in God's hands and we are just fortunate that he chose us to ride along with him in this incredible ministry. He has taken care of us so far, and I'm standing on the promise that the work He started in us He is faithful to complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment