Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Yard Sale Success

I know the last time I posted we were gearing up for our yardsale.  Well let me say this, after 3 days of yard saleing and being overly exhausted, it was worth it. While we didnt' exactly reach the goal I was hoping for we were successful in raising $2,100.00!!  I was so pleased and we still have several large items left that I plan on trying to sell on a facebook yardsale site.  With that being said we still have approximately $15,000 to raise.  We have so many fundraisers going on I feel overwhelmed! Between jewelry, pampered chef, our quilt, t-shirts, I think I'm going to let these fundraisers finish up before even attempting another one. 

With all of that being said, I also ask for prayers for Dustin and I and a decision we need to make in regards to our adoption.  It is one that will definitely require a leap of faith and a nearly blind leap at that, but we are turning to God for guidance.Perhaps in a few months I can share the outcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment